Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Target Mobile Coupons

So, if you have read my other posts, you know that at Target, you can use one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon per item, which can add up to some great savings.

You can print the Target coupons here.http://coupons.target.com/

However, there are OTHER Target coupons you can get on your phone! They are Target mobile coupons. Sign up at the website, and you will receive coupons to your phone via text message. This is the only way to get these coupons; they cannot be printed online. You can use them along with a manufacturer coupon, just like other Target coupons. Just open the text message, and get the link. Then, the cashier can scan your phone and get your coupon! I used mine twice this weekend, and it works in Danville!!

Sample deal!

Coupons.com had a manufacturer coupon for 5.00 off a Transformers toy of 5.99 or more. Target mobile sent me a coupon for 5 off any Transformers toy of 9.99 or more. I was able to get a 9.99 Transformers toy for FREE.

They also had $2 off any two bags of MMs pretzels. They were on sale for 2/4, and I also had a coupon for 1 off, so I got two bags for 1.00.

So, be sure to sign up for those coupons! You can also use each deal in each text message once, but they will send you two a month. I went on Friday and used my coupons for the Transformers toy and the MMs, and then went again Sunday and got another toy (and some other things).

Happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment